Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Game Ryte Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Kobar(Osis Lyner, Drimm Roland) is a FAG! New site is redrefraction.smfnew.com

Schools Out(For Me)

Unfortunate
    Unfortunate
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆

Character sheet
    Schools Out(For Me) Left_bar_bleue0/0Schools Out(For Me) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Schools Out(For Me) Empty Schools Out(For Me)

Post by Unfortunate

Now that school is out for me, I will have a lot more time to work with you guys and on the server. I do work, but not all the time and not every day. This means the server will be going through a lot more improvements. I am trying to decide if we should buy a VPS or not. Several ways you guys can help the server is to look for bugs and problems within the server and report them to me, find people to join our server to become more popular, try to look for someone to help me create a custom webclient and play more and tell me what to add to make it more interesting. If you would like to donate PayPal, VirtaPay or RuneScape Accounts/RuneScape Gold, Just message me on here. I will sell the RuneScape Accounts/RuneScape Gold and use it for website/VPS.

Thanks,
    Unfortunate
    Share this post on: reddit

Mod SMIT

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:07 am by Mod SMIT

haha nice ur lucky i still have 3 days left of school (stupid finals) then i will help out.
    Flag80

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:28 pm by Flag80

i still have school left but once it is over i'll be on more
    Danny

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:55 am by Danny

i have 2 weeks to go untill schools out...
    Mr Rainbow

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:36 am by Mr Rainbow

We're kinda in the same situation, in a way. My high school days are finally behind me, but i'm working most days. I try to get on and check out the forums every day, but i have been kept extremely busy. I apologize for not being more active, but my deals as of late are building up a fund for a car and a computer, so i can actively help you guys and this community flourish.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:53 am