Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Game Ryte Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Kobar(Osis Lyner, Drimm Roland) is a FAG! New site is redrefraction.smfnew.com

+3
Danny
Mr Rainbow
Unfortunate
7 posters

What to Expect: June

Unfortunate
    Unfortunate
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆

Character sheet
    What to Expect: June Left_bar_bleue0/0What to Expect: June Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

What to Expect: June Empty What to Expect: June

Post by Unfortunate Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:05 pm

In the next month, I will be doing a lot more for our Server and the Forums. In the next week or so, I will be working on a list of people that will be nominated to be my Co-Owner. We will hold a poll that will last for 2 days. Drimm has officially left and I am going to need someone to replace the empty spot. Drimm said he was leaving because of family-related issues and does not plan on returning back to the company. After the voting is done, I will announce the winner. After that, We(The Co-Owner and I) will start planning out the server. I am hoping we can take a new approach to the server and make it something that has never been done. Hopefully that doesn't take too long and we can have our Server Reset. I can't guarantee that this will be the last reset, as we do not know what future staff and hackers can do to the economy.

If you would like your name on the Nomination List, Please reply below with several reasons on why you should become the new Co-Owner and state somethings that you have done for Game Ryte Studios.

The website has shown a downward trend after Drimm and I were having problems. If there is a lot more, there will be no choice but to take down the organization. I do not want to do this, but if there is no traffic, there is no need for updating and spending time on here. Please do not leave and continue to help us all through this problem. We can climb out of this, all we need is a few players to advertise and get more traffic to the website.

Thanks,
    Unfortunate
    Mr Rainbow
    Mr Rainbow
    ☆Forums Administrator☆
    ☆Forums Administrator☆

Character sheet
    What to Expect: June Left_bar_bleue0/0What to Expect: June Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

What to Expect: June Empty Re: What to Expect: June

Post by Mr Rainbow Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Well i certainly don't nominate myself...i haven't recieved my computer yet and i don't know how to build sites from the ground up. I just hope i can retain my forum administrator rank. Smile
    Danny
    Danny
    ☆Executive Player Moderator☆
    ☆Executive Player Moderator☆

Character sheet

Post by Danny Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:02 am

i only want my administrator rang back thats all i'm learning now how to script and how to make javascript for websites so i cant help u with the server..
    Mod James
    Mod James
    ☆☆Executive Administrator☆☆

Character sheet

Post by Mod James Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 am

This server,needs a serious amount of devolopment if it is be something 'that has not been done before'

Just saying, not my request for nomination, do not want
    Mod SMIT
    Mod SMIT
    ☆Administrator☆
    ☆Administrator☆

Character sheet

Post by Mod SMIT Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:56 pm

i wouldnt care but the thing is that i have no experience in coding or stuff like that so i wont be able to help with things like that....
    Unfortunate
    Unfortunate
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆

Character sheet

Post by Unfortunate Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:25 pm

I understand that, James. I stated that I hope it doesn't take too long, but I was talking about getting the shops and different things made up before we reset. I would not reset the server if I moved different places because I could move anything and all the changes that we would make could remain, just in different spots. I need someone with experience with servers. You do NOT need to know how to code anything. That is what I am here for. You just get suggestions and you help out with the decisions.
    Mod James
    Mod James

Character sheet

Post by Mod James Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Well in that case,

I'd like to formerly submit myself for vote.

Mod SMIT
    Mod SMIT
    ☆Administrator☆
    ☆Administrator☆

Character sheet

Post by Mod SMIT Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:47 pm

all rite then put me up too
    William Kobar
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆

Character sheet
    What to Expect: June Left_bar_bleue5/93What to Expect: June Empty_bar_bleue  (5/93)

Post by William Kobar Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm

If you want, I can stay and help. But I cannot be online as often as I would like. I am starting a different company, and will be releasing it soon. However, staff on here will not be part of my new one. No offense or anything, but I need to start over. You all need to stick with Unfortunate.

And no offenses to any other staff members, but I would vote for Mod James for Co-Owner. He has been with us the longest, and deserves it.

If you would like me to stay and help out some, let me know via email (drimm@live.com)

I cannot get on here very often, but I will continue to check my email.
    old
    old
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by old Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 am

i will help with server say what i most do and i do it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:59 pm