Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Game Ryte Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Kobar(Osis Lyner, Drimm Roland) is a FAG! New site is redrefraction.smfnew.com

Possible Website Change

Unfortunate
    Unfortunate
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆

Character sheet
    Possible Website Change Left_bar_bleue0/0Possible Website Change Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Possible Website Change Empty Possible Website Change

Post by Unfortunate

Hey there!
    I have put together a website that is pretty good in my opinion. I am looking for a website that stands out, and gives a good first impression. This website does just that. It adds the professional look that is needed for an established company. The logo was thrown together for looks. It will be changed when I have the time to work on it. If you like the website, Please comment below on why you like it. If there is something that you dislike about it, comment with what you dislike about it. I hope you enjoy it.

This is not the official forums! We will discuss this matter at a later time. You WILL be notified about it if it is changed!

Website Link:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks!

Unfortunate
    Share this post on: reddit

Mod James

Post Mon May 23, 2011 6:58 am by Mod James

Not bad Unfortunate, little dark in terms of colours...the black is fine but maroon doesnt compliment it.

Try a light green? or cyan?

Post Mon May 23, 2011 10:47 am by William Kobar

Make me an Administrator on there. I will take a look at it some more. I do like some things about it, but in order for me to make a final decision, I will need access to the Administration Panel.
    Unfortunate

Post Mon May 23, 2011 7:13 pm by Unfortunate

Ok, I will make you an administrator. But don't change anything on the forums.
    Danny

Post Tue May 24, 2011 6:55 am by Danny

i Like it!
    its pretty cool but i like this forum right now too

one thing: the page that drimm make is white and if u make a black forum and a white starterpage...

really nice! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Tue May 24, 2011 8:44 am by William Kobar

I am recoding a new and WAY better home page. I will take some screenshots when I can.
    Mod James

Post Tue May 24, 2011 8:46 am by Mod James

Silly marvelous, Old bean!
    Mr Rainbow

Post Tue May 24, 2011 8:52 am by Mr Rainbow

Mod James wrote:Silly marvelous, Old bean!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Shocked
    Unfortunate

Post Tue May 24, 2011 9:00 pm by Unfortunate

Drimm, you have yet to tell me about the Forums. Do you like them? Are we going to use them? I was just wondering.
    Mod SMIT

Post Wed May 25, 2011 1:36 pm by Mod SMIT

o wow i like it it looks really good

Post Thu May 26, 2011 7:38 am by William Kobar

I am considering it. I need to look at some factors though.

1) There is no integrated chatbox on there like phpBB has [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to see it.
    2) It is not as customizable as phpBB. For Holidays, I intend to put decorations on the forums, but if we use SMF, I cannot.
    3)Custom HTML pages and direct donations (look under this page at "Contribution". And SMF does not have custom HTML pages like phpBB.
    4) If we do switch, we will lose all statistics and users. I dont like that.

Overall, this forums is better. I will look further into the new one. But, chances are, we are not going to switch.

@ Unfortunate, if you can find a new look for this forums, then I will be okay with that. But make sure it isnt like too many other forums. Actually, do it asap. Find a look that you like best, and change it.
    Unfortunate

Post Thu May 26, 2011 1:28 pm by Unfortunate

There is solutions for 3 of those problems. 1) There is a shoutbox that takes the place of a chatbox. 3) You can make customized pages. I don't know how to add the modifications for extra tabs at the top. I never looked into it. 4) We don't need to keep all the users and statistics. At the point that we are at right now, The number of users and all the statistics don't really matter.

Post Thu May 26, 2011 5:45 pm by William Kobar

K well i dont want to switch forums. Find a new look for this one.
    Unfortunate

Post Thu May 26, 2011 8:37 pm by Unfortunate

What Ever. You always get what you want. I am tired of it. I get no say in anything. The last theme, you told me that we are keeping it because YOU liked it. There was nothing said to me about any changes or anything.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:33 am