Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Game Ryte Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Kobar(Osis Lyner, Drimm Roland) is a FAG! New site is redrefraction.smfnew.com

Updates May 16th, 2011

Unfortunate
    Unfortunate
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆

Character sheet
    Updates May 16th, 2011 Left_bar_bleue0/0Updates May 16th, 2011 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Updates May 16th, 2011 Empty Updates May 16th, 2011

Post by Unfortunate

I have been having a lot of success with the server, including some new custom items. Some of the custom items will be out for public use once Version 2.1 Comes out. When Version 2.1 Comes out, That will end the BETA Version. Some of the custom items will be:Staff Capes, Beautiful Cape, Bandos PlateLegs, Saradomin Scimitar and a lot more. I will end up putting in a little bit more items before the official Version 2.1 release, but I will not tell anyone what those items are until I am 100% Positive that they will work.

Now onto some other news!
    VirtaPay.com has been opened to the public for use to buy and sell goods. There is not much on there to buy right now because it is all items the VirtaPay Users are selling. If you come across anything that is good, Go ahead, Post it. If it turns out to have more items for sale and stuff along the lines like that, I will allow donating from there, although it will be a high amount of money, since it is fairly easy to get.

To Sign Up for VirtaPay, Go to VirtaPay.com/r/sirandrew72. Thanks!
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:44 am