Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Game Ryte Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Kobar(Osis Lyner, Drimm Roland) is a FAG! New site is redrefraction.smfnew.com

Version 2.1

Unfortunate
    Unfortunate
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆

Character sheet
    Version 2.1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Version 2.1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Version 2.1 Empty Version 2.1

Post by Unfortunate

The Server Version 2.1 will consist of the following:
    1)New Welcome Screen(After Log-In) with the Staff and their rank listed.
    2)New Armor. If you want armor or custom armor, Post the link under this topic and I can see what I can do with it.
    3)Possibly a New Mini-Game!

The work is still under construction and will have more stuff added. Tell me if you have any ideas, I will use them if they are good.
    Share this post on: reddit

Mod SMIT

Post Tue May 10, 2011 7:48 pm by Mod SMIT

this is a idea for the staff it was on the server me drimm and others played before basically u can fly idk how to code it or anything but the command was ::god heres a pic of wat it looks like.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mod SMIT

Post Tue May 10, 2011 7:53 pm by Mod SMIT

o and this is wat it looks like when the character is moving .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Unfortunate

Post Tue May 10, 2011 8:37 pm by Unfortunate

Although many people like the ::god command, It is basically useless and creates an extra command that will be used often by our staff that will help add more server lag resulting in less people being satisfied. The Cons outweigh the Pros. Sorry.

Post Tue May 10, 2011 10:49 pm by William Kobar

Smit, can you get a real picture of yourself for your profile avatar? It makes our staff team more presentable. That, and I need actual pictures for the new homepage I am making. It will have so many cool things on it:

Home: Recent Screenshots in a roulette (cool transition)
    Recent Events
    XAT ChatBox
    A couple vids from the server

Forums: Just redirects to this forums

Staff Team: Will display our entire staff team with pictures, name, rank, email, and more information. If there is any information you would like me to put on there that I do not already know about (basically your biography, where you live, what your hobbies are, anything really...), you need to NOTIFY ME BY POSTING THAT INFORMATION in the Administration Center.

Rules: Displays the entire list of Rules & Regulations...

Contact Us: Displays methods of contacting us here at Game Ryte Studios. If you would like your contact information put on there, please let me know.

TrimmStone: This is where I will put the webclient once we get it up.

There will also be an admin center link, which will have all of our chatboxes, and other stuff all on one page so we can monitor everything easier.

If you have any suggestions as to what I should add TO THE NEW HOMPAGE, please let me know. If it is personal, post it in the admin center. If its really personal, dont tell me Laughing

Post Wed May 11, 2011 9:07 am by William Kobar

Smit, kunt u een reëel beeld van jezelf voor uw profiel avatar? Het maakt ons team van medewerkers meer toonbaar. Dat, en ik moet de werkelijke foto's voor de nieuwe homepage ik maak. Het zal zo veel coole dingen op het:

Home: Recente Screenshots in een roulette (koel overgang)
    Recente gebeurtenissen
    XAT Chatbox
    Een paar vids van de server

Forum: Net omleidingen op deze forums

Personeel Team: Zal ​​ons hele team van medewerkers met foto, naam, rang, e-mail, en meer informatie. Als er enige informatie die u zou willen dat ik op daar dat ik niet al weet over (in principe uw biografie, waar je woont, wat je hobby's zijn, alles wat echt ...), moet u kenbaar maken door bericht dat INFORMATIE in de administratie Center.

Regels: Geeft de volledige lijst van de Rules & Regulations ...

hier bij Game Ryte Studios. Als u wilt dat uw contactgegevens op daar, laat het me weten.

TrimmStone: Dit is waar ik zal de webclient gezet zodra we get it up.

Er zal een admin centrum link, die hebben al onze chatboxen, en andere dingen ook allemaal op een pagina, zodat we kunnen controleren alles makkelijker.

Als u nog suggesties wat ik zou moeten toevoegen aan de nieuwe Hompage, laat het me weten. Als het is persoonlijk, post het in de admin centrum. Als het echt persoonlijk, Vertel me niet

Danny, als je dit kunt lezen, neem dan antwoord in het Nederlands, dat je kunt.

Post  by Sponsored content